Good morning! Jamie back with you today to share a fun and easy way to create a
Tic Toc Cheer Bow without having to use heat bond!
Here's what you'll need:
Two 14" different colors of coordinating cuts of 1-1/2" ribbon
One 2" cut of 3/8", 1/2", or 5/8" coordinating ribbon
Hot glue gun/hot glue
1/2" double sided tape
I am using the Lime/White Polka Dot Wired Ribbon and the Lime Princess Glitter Ribbon for my 1-1/2" cuts and 5/8" of the Apple Green/Lime Satin Ribbon for my center.
Here's the tutorial:
1. Cut 14" of each of your 1-1/2" ribbons.
2. Add 1/2" double sided tape to one end of your bows.
3. Join the two bows together.
4. Once your ribbons are together, form a loop with one side of the ribbon.
5. Form another loop with the other ribbon side.
6. Join the zip tie lightly around the center between the loops.
7. Play with your ribbon until you have the loops equal and the ends where you want them. Pull the zip tie tight and clip the end off.
8. Fold the glitter ribbon tail in half and cut the ribbon at an angle. Place double sided adhesive on the other ribbon end where you would cut a matching angle.
9. Adhere the glitter cut to the ribbon tail, with the straight edge closet to the bow.
10. Your ribbon should look like this now.
11. Fold the ribbon tail in half and cut your angle in.
12. Your ribbon will look similar to this now.
13. Grab your coordinating center piece.
14. Place hot glue on the back and adhere you center ribbon on. Wrap your center ribbon twice tightly around the center. Cut your ribbon to fit on the back again and hot glue in place.
15. Add your bow hardware and you are ready to use!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!