Merry and Bright layout by Grace

Friday, August 15, 2014

I know that we are in the middle of summer but I can’t help but get into the Christmas spirit when I saw these photos of my Holiday decorations. Today I’d like to share with you how I created this layout along with a fun way to add ribbons to your project….

Instructions:

 1. I first pulled out papers and products that matched my photos.

2. I loved the circle die cut accent that came with this collection and used it as my journaling frame. I cut out a circle from a beige pattern paper and then adhered it on the back of the circle frame.

 3. I also added some stickers onto the journaling block before hand writing my thoughts.

 4. I adhered all of my elements on the page and then added a ruffle red ribbon over the photos and scallop border for some added dimension.

5. Next I worked on adding some bubble stickers to my page. I used my ribbons with these plain bubble stickers for an easy way to add festive touches to the page. 


 6. For the smaller bubble stickers, I added them to some plastic scallop accents and brad makers.

7. Then I added them on three different positions in the layout to create a visual triangle.

Here’s the layout again with some close up details…




Thank you for joining me today and I hope this inspired you to create your very own holiday project, even if it’s in the middle of summer.

Happy Creating,
Grace
Supplies Used:
Doubleruffle red, 3/8”, Ribbons Unlimited Inc.
Dazzle, red, 7/8”, Ribbons Unlimited Inc.
Grosgrain,Stripes, 5/8”, Ribbons Unlimited Inc.
Countrycheck, Red, 1”, Ribbons Unlimited Inc.
Cardstock- Worldwin Papers
Pattern papers, stickers, die cut frame- Heidi Swapp
Epoxy stickers, brad maker and white embellishments- Epiphany Crafts
Pen- Millenium, Zig

Circle cutter- Creative Memories


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...