Hey there RU friends,
It's just me Pinky today with a fun birthday gift project idea.
Today I am sharing this gift bags I created using the Kraft paper and my Silhouette.
Here is how I created this project:
1. Cut out gift bag using Kraft Paper
and Silhouette Cameo or other digital die cut machine.
2. Assemble gift bag.
3. Glitter decorative top of the gift bag.
4. Using negative cuts from hits bag-
stamp Happy birthday Sentiment onto heart.
5. Glitter edges of heart.
5. Using double sided tape- adhere a strip to all for sides of
6. Glitter with coordinating glitter.
7. Adhere sentiment heart to center and negative flourishes.
8. Add bows using Ribbons Unlimited Double Face Satin Ribbon 1 1/2" Aqua
beneath heart and onto the bag- folding the ribbon in half for the card.
Fill bag with goodies and give!!
It's fun to create the perfect stripe of glitter using double sided tape.
Ribbons to accent any project at Ribbons Unlimited!
I hope you enjoyed my birthday project today.
Feel free to share with your friends, and don't forget to like us on
Until next time- Keep on creating!