Party Girl by Crystal

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Hello Ribbons Unlimited Inc. fans!
It's Crystal here with a Birthday card I made for my granddaughter. Today I am using ribbon from Ribbons Unlimited Inc. and a Julie Nutting Prima stamp set called "Party Girl".  I totally love the big 7" doll stamps but theses smaller ones are perfect for cards.

For this card I am using  Lime Organdy 5/8" delight ribbon 

Ribbons Unlimited bday card 001
I stamped and colored a second balloon and popped it up and added glossy accents over it
Ribbons Unlimited bday card 002

Ribbons Unlimited bday card 003

Ribbons Unlimited bday card 004

Ribbons Unlimited bday card 005

Ribbons Unlimited bday card 007
inside my card I used  Lime Organdy 5/8" delight ribbon
Ribbons Unlimited bday card 006
Here is a look at my matching envelope:
Ribbons Unlimited bday card 008

I hope this project was inspiring and it  gets you to create something special with ribbon from Ribbons Unlimited Inc.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Please leave me some feed back if you loved this project, I love hearing from my scrappy computer friends who love getting crafty : )
Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for Ribbons Unlimited
crystal_lopez_bio_pic



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...