Mini Keychain Album with Pinky

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Hey there friends, it's Pinky again. 
I always say that it's the small touches that make a project special
and I can't imagine the next two projects being nearly as cool
without the ribbon, it really just makes it!
 This is a mini keychain album I used 
Ribbons Unlimited Sheer Organdy Ribbon in Silver to really highlight the album. 
 The album is filed with inspirational quotes for encouragement. 
The silver ribbon made it perfect. 
And on this adorable beach card I took 
I created a ruffle with my sewing machine, trimmed to card face
down and adhere it inside. 
Doesn't it make it POP?! It looks like a little gift bag. 
This little touches show that you took the time to really make it special. 
I hope you grab some ribbon and get to work!
Until next time- keep on creating.

Ribbons used in these projects:


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...