Collage Clipboard by Crystal

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Hello Ribbons Unlimited Inc. Fans!
It's Crystal here with another project using the beautiful ribbon from Ribbons Unlimited Inc. Today I am using the 2 3/4" Organdy Blue Mist ribbon. I am making a Clip Board with memories of the dance team for the Dance Teacher, we are going to decoupage this clip board.
Dance treats 015
First I add a a couple of layer of black acrylic paint to the front sides and back
Dance treats 009
Next I cut dance phrases out with my Silhouette  , the cut can be found in the Silhouette store , next I arrange my die cuts and picture to figure out my layout
Dance treats 010
Next I add a layer of mod podge to the side I'm working on , while still wet lay the words out and the picture
Dance treats 011
with a sponge brush paint a layer of mod podge over the words and pictures , let dry , you might want to add another layer of mod podge  and let totally dry before you flip the board to do the back side
Dance treats 012
This is my back side Sonya's Gotta Dance is the dance school my daughter goes to , the words here were designed on the Gypsy design Studio for the Cricut ( yes I have several cutters and I really love this font  so this is why I used my Cricut for these cuts ), the dancers are a cut from Silhouette , I type in dance into the search bar of the Silhouette store and several images pop up . I also added sequins to my layout
Dance treats 014
to finish off my board I added some fibers and the Organdy 2 3/4" ribbon to the top clip
Dance treats 015
finished back of the borad
Dance treats 017
Thanks for stopping by I love to create keepsakes for other 
and I hope this post has inspired you to give this a try.

8upscrapin_Logo
crystal_lopez_bio_pic


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...