Good Morning! Jamie back with you today sharing a fun Shamrock Wreath I made using a few die cuts and some fabulous Emerald Grosgrain Swiss Dot Ribbon in 7/8" width
from Ribbons Unlimited, Inc.!
Tutorial:1. Cut out the wreath base and the shamrocks from the Shamrock Wreath. I cut five strips of shamrocks in the same color as my wreath base and the other three strips in a lighter shade of green.
2. Bend each petal on the score lines provided then use glue dots to adhere the shamrocks to the wreath base.
3. Continue adding on the shamrocks until you get your desired look.
5. You can single stitch so your shamrock looks similar to this image...
6. ...or go back through the holes that weren't stitched for a double-stitch look.
7. When finished, tape of your twine behind the top layer.
8. Add small foam adhesives as shown.
9. Adhere the top layer on the larger mat piece then attach to the wreath and tie a bow using the Emerald Grosgrain Swiss Dot Ribbon in 7/8".
Isn't it adorable!?
I used the Double-Ruffled White Ribbon in 3/8" width
to hang the wreath to my front door!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!