Jamie Cripps is back with another quick and easy tutorial on creating the perfect bow. Jamie used her bow to dress up a Valentine treat bag that's sure to please;
Jamie used our dotted red/white ribbon, which is edged with fine wire for easy manipulating. Jamie says, "Working with a wired ribbon is perfect for quick gift wrapping as the bow will remain in the shape you want it!
1. Cut the Red|White Polka Dot Wired Ribbon to 22".
2. Tie the ribbon around the handle of the bag so that you have equal parts of the ribbon on both sides of the middle knot.
3. Tie a bow as you normally would then play with the loops to "fluff" them.
4. Fold the ribbon ends in half then trim at an angle as shown.
5. Even out the ends of the box so they lay nicely.
You can add twine or decorative cord (available in 25 colors!) to the center of your bow to add more color and interest.
Our dotted wired ribbon is high quality ribbon made in Germany. It is available in a 1 1/2" width. Click HERE to see all of the fantastic color combinations!