Ribbons Unlimited, Inc. Designer, Jamie Cripps is back with a fun freebie -- a digital cut file that you can download for FREE! Jamie also includes instructions to create the banner in her 'Happy Graduation' card. Jamie used patterned paper, a custom die cut, SRM graduation stickers, and black grosgrain ribbon;
The FREE digital cut download (which contains both a .svg and .studio file) to create the ribbon loop tag used on Jamie's card can be downloaded by clicking HERE! The die cut should be used with 1/4" ribbon.
1. Cut a black grosgrain ribbon to 8-1/2"
2. Cut the Ribbon Loop Tag digital cut file onto cardstock
3. Place foam adhesive on the back of the circle and both of the stars
4. Place the large star in the center of the circle
5. Adhere the smaller star in the center of the larger star
6. Cut your black grosgrain ribbon in half and grab the tag die cut.
7. Using the first slot on the right side of the tag, insert ribbon as shown
8. Create a loop on the back side of the tag and push the loop up through the second slot
9. Repeat step #7 on the left side
10. Repeat step #8 to create the loop
11. Adhere the ends with adhesive
12. Adhere the assembled circle in the center of the tag to finish
Thank you, Jamie! We'll have another FREE digital cut file for you next Monday. In the meantime, we're loading up the blog this week with projects galore, be sure stop in and see us!