Jamie Cripps is back with another free digital cut file. (See last Monday's post as well!) This time she created a St. Patrick's Day tag. You can download the cut file HERE. It contains a .svg and .studio file. Enjoy! Be sure to scroll down to view Jamie's tutorial on assembling your tag...
Twine: Peapod (The Twinery)
Stickers: Lucky Clover (SRM Stickers)
Marker: Pine Needles Distress Marker by Tim Holtz (Ranger)
Die Cut: Clover Tag (Jamie Lane Designs)
1. Cut the Clover Tag in the cardstock color you desire.
2. Place adhesive on the solid tag, this will be the back of the tag.
3. Cut a piece of the 1-1/2" width ribbon at 2".
4. Adhere the ribbon to the solid tag cut.
5. Place the Clover cut tag over the top of the solid tag and adhere.
6. Add ribbon and twine to the top of the tag and embellish as desired!
We have more tutorials to share this week, don't go far!