Wedding Invites by Crystal

Friday, July 25, 2014

Hello Ribbons Unlimited fans!
It's Crystal here with an Elegant Wedding Invitation I recently made. I used the wired edge  1 1/2" Ombre Ribbon in Dark Plum ( **I have blocked the names to protect the people this was made for, thanks for understanding )
wedding invites 001

wedding invites 002
Here is a look at the backside of the invite:
wedding invites 005
My grey base is Bazzill in Rock Candy cut at 5" by 7" and I made the Ivory layer slightly smaller.  The invite was created on the computer by my husband ( we make a great team ) and I then took them to Staples to be printed and cut.  I used my own cardstock 110lb Ivory for the invite portion ( Staples doesn't carry this color and I wanted a very luxurious feel to this invite).  Next we took 8" silver foiled doilies and wrapped the invite and then made a belly band with the  wired edge  1 1/2" Ombre Ribbon in Dark Plum.  This ribbon is so elegant and rich, it was the perfect ribbon for this project .
wedding invites 004

wedding invites 003
We also made an RSVP insert and that envelope was in 
grey so when they stared pouring in they were easy to spot!
wedding invite dots challenge 001
I hope this project was inspiring and it  gets you to create something special with ribbon from Ribbons Unlimited Inc..  I will be back Wednesday with another great project to share with you .
Thanks so much for stopping by, leave me some feed back if you loved this project! I love hearing from my scrappy computer friends who love getting crafty : )
Crystal Lopez – Design Team member for Ribbons Unlimited
crystal_lopez_bio_pic



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...