Good Morning! Jamie back with you today for a quick bracelet tutorial using some of my favorite Ribbons Unlimited Double-Ruffled Ribbon!
Here's what you will need:
40" of twine - I am using Solid Peapod from The Twinery
A bracelet - My local dollar store carries several for $1!
Sewing Needle - I am using a large cotton darner
Shamrocks - I found mine on garland from the dollar store!
1/4 Tape Adhesive
...and about 15 minutes!
Here is the Tutorial:
1. Gather your supplies and cut your twine and ribbon to the lengths mentioned in the supply area.
2. Roll your bracelet down a strip of 1/4" tape adhesive and cover completely.
3. Thread your cotton darner needle (these are longer than a standard needle and have a wider opening which makes it easier to thread the twine!). Begin going in and out of the ribbon, bunching it up on the needle end.
4. Your needle/ribbon should begin to look like this.
5. Tie a knot in the end of your twine and slide the ribbon off the needle down toward the knot.
6. Stretch out the ribbon on the twine so that it will be enough to cover the bracelet. Once you have it to the size, tie a knot in the other end of the twine to hold the ribbon in place.
7. Begin adhering your ribbon to the bracelet.
8. Meet the two ends of ribbon together.
9. Tie the twine in a double knot where they meet.
10. With the long end of the twine, begin wrapping around the bracelet tightly, placing the twine in between the ruffles on the side of the bracelet.
11. Continue to wrap all the way around the bracelet, attempting to keep the spacing equal. Tie the twine off with the other piece of twine.
12. Cut four larger and four smaller clovers and adhere them to the bracelet!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!