Good Morning! Jamie with you and today I am sharing Halloween Finger Boxes! I am absolutely in love with these. You can put all sorts of goodies in these boxes; handmade munchies, school supplies, crayons, or party treats!
I am using the Emerald Grosgrain Swiss Dot Ribbon in 7/8" to embellish my boxes with!
You can find the box tutorial HERE
Here is a quick tutorial for assembling the box details:
1. Cut out the box and finger pieces. Fold the box on the score lines and then place adhesive on the side tab and the bottom flap. Adhere the box sides together and then adhere the bottom flap to the box side.
2. Adhere the finger details on the finger mat piece as shown. Place a strip of adhesive on one side of the box.
3. Adhere the finger on the box, lining up the bottom and centering.
4. Ink around the edges with a coordinating ink color.
5. Slightly bend the finger nails. Continue the steps for the other four boxes.
I love the pop of color the Emerald Grosgrain Swiss Dot Ribbon in 7/8"
adds to the Skeleton Fingers!
You can find the boxes here: