Hi guys! It's Jamie with you today! We are often looking for little gifts for classmates or to go with cash gifts for parties and clear pillow boxes are so much fun! I filled the large pillow box with plastic army men, one of our favorites, and used the gorgeous red grosgrain ribbon to tie a pencil to it to complete the package!
1. Cut a piece of white cardstock to 3/4" x 12" then adhere the flag border from the We've Got Your Border #57002, Birthday. Fussy cut the border leaving a small white edge around the flags.
2. Cut the border in half, leaving one a flag larger than the other so none of the flags are cut in half.
3. Trim the top edge of the white cardstock so there is just a slight white border across the top.
4. Fill the large pillow box with army men and close.
5. Place the large circle cupcake sticker from the We've Got Your Sticker Plus #54002, Birthday to the center of the pillow box front.
6. Next use the Happy Birthday sentiment from the Sitckers By the Dozen #62001, Birthday below the cupcake sticker.
7. Adhere the smaller banner across the top of the pillow box as shown.
8. Adhere the larger banner piece across the top in the opposite direction as displayed in the photo.
We've Got Your Sticker Plus #54002, Birthday, SRM
Stickers By The Dozen #62001, Birthday, SRM
Large Pillow Box, SRM
Green Happy Birthday Pencil, SRM
Maraschino Baker's Twine, The Twinery
White Cardstock, Creative Memories
Plastic Army Men
Thanks so much for stopping by today!