Embellishing Paper Clips with Ribbon

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Good morning Ribbons Unlimited Fans - Christine joining you today!  I am always on the lookout for ways to use ribbon in new ways on my cards.  I was recently playing around with paper clips and came up with a simple and different way to incorporate ribbon!

Paperclips are trendy and easy to find...so why not find a way to incorporate them on a card!  I simply tied a knot at the top of mine and slid it over a ribbon strip on my card.  Think of the possibilities on this - you could do anything from cute to elegant depending on your ribbon choice and make use of it on layouts, tags, cards and more.  

What unique ways do you use ribbon on your cards?  We'd love to have you share some ideas with us on our facebook wall!

Ribbons Unlimited Supplies Used:




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...