Happy Friday! Jamie back today using the beautiful 7/8" Orange-Hot Pink Chevron Ribbon with a fun gift box that comes with ribbon slots already built into the lid making this gift easy to open and close!
Here's the tutorial:
1. Cut out all your pieces from your Happy Birthday Box and fold on the score lines.
2. Starting with the box base, add adhesive on the four tabs.
3. Adhere the tabs to the box sides.
4. Next grab your lid and place adhesive around the lettering.
5. Adhere the decorative mat on the inside to give the lettering color.
6. Continue doing this until all the sides are covered. You can use different colors for the decorative mats too!
7. Place adhesive on the four tabs as shown.
8. Adhere the tabs to the box sides.
9. Bring your 7/8" Orange-Hot Pink Chevron ribbon up through one of the long sides
10. Then back down through the opposite slit.
11. Cross the ribbon in the center of the box on the inside and then insert each end up through the side slots as shown.
12. Tie the ribbon in a bow on top of the box and then add in a twine bow.
13. Place your goodies in the box then place the lid over the box bottom
14. Then push into place.