Just a little bit can make a big impact - by Melissa Craig

Friday, June 19, 2015

Good Morning!  I cannot tell you how excited I am about today's card.  I've been dreaming this one up since I received the Country Check - Light Blue ribbon.  It's just a little bit of ribbon, but who wouldn't identify this combo right off the bat?


Although I used red glitter paper, Dazzle (Glittered Grosgrain) Red would work equally as well!

I created the card by first typing out a sentiment in a word program and printing it on white card stock.  Then I embossed some clouds using an embossing folder by Darice.  I adhered the ribbon and the glittered card stock below the sentiment.  I then cut out 5 doggie shapes, stacked them to give my embellishment some dimension and that was it!  Clean... simple... a great encouragement card.

I do hope you like my card and thank you for letting me share with you today.


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...