Good Morning! Jamie back with you today sharing an easy way to add interest to a plain invitation! I am going to be working with the Polka Dot Ribbon in Dark Mint/Chocolate, the 7/8" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain, and the 3/8" Aqua Double Ruffled Ribbon!
Before we go into the tutorial, I wanted to show you my before invitation...
1. Tie a bow using the Polka Dot Ribbon in Dark Mint/Chocolate ribbon.
2. Next tie a piece of the 3/8" Aqua Double Ruffled Ribbon around the Polka Dot ribbon and then tie into a bow.
3. Tie a piece of the 7/8" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain around the invitation body and tie in a knot. Place a piece of twine under the knotted area.
4. Place your bow on top of your knot and then attach with the twine.
5. Finish by tying the twine in a bow.
Now...are you ready to see the finished invite?
Have a look...
Pretty amazing how quickly the ribbon changes the look of the invitation set, right!?
I love how easy it is! This would work great with packaging and gift wrapping too!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!