Pumpkins! by Melissa Craig

Friday, October 16, 2015



Good Morning!  Melissa here with a fun project that is cute and so easy to make!

I like Pinterest like a lot of us do.  There are some pretty great ideas on there and it can be a wonderful source of inspiration.  I was just perusing some pictures on there when I came across these pretty pumpkins someone made out of scrap pieces of wood.  You can find it here.  Well, I'm a papercrafter - not a woodcrafter, but I really wanted to make these so I set off to do my version.

Using a cut file by Lori Whitlock for the boxes and the stem from a different cut file, I created my pieces.  Inked the edges with Spiced Marmalade distress ink.  I then glued these boxes together to create my pumpkins.  I found a pretty fall foliage bunch at that Dollar Store that I cut apart to add to the top and then finished off with Double Face Satin Ribbon - Copper.



I love how these turned out and now they look fantastic on my desk at work.  My son saw them and said "those are Minecraft pumpkins!"

Thank you for stopping by and please feel free to visit me at my blog.


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...